Christine is available for freelance writing opportunities on a project-by-project basis.
She has written for a variety of organizations including Awana, Willow Creek Community Church, One Hope, Thrive Church Network, Northwest Assembly of God, and Real Life at Home on creative, informative and dramatic works.
For a sampling of her work on other blogs/sites, feel free to check out her list of guest posts here.
Christine would love to share at your next women’s/mom’s gathering, church service, or Christmas event. Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Embracing the calling of motherhood
- Walking your child through crisis / helping them make sense of senseless tragedy
- Finding your God-given potential while embracing the anonymity of everyday life
- Mothering and pursuing God-sized dreams
- Leveraging creative arts for ministry in the Church
- Finding rest at Christmas
- Making Advent count
For pricing information and availability please complete and submit the form below.
Additional work experience and information can be found on Christine’s LinkedIn profile.
Photo courtesy of unsplash.com