Creating favors for a baseball themed party is simple and inexpensive with these cute guest giveaways. Read on for details and links below.
We have entered a season of life with my oldest where big birthday parties are moving out of our home, and into a more activity-based event with some close friends.
I’m definitely not complaining. I have loved planning and prepping for big themed parties at home (and will probably have more in my future with my youngest) but I do not mind enjoying the break parties-out afford. Decorations are minimal, we’re buying a cake (not food), and I don’t have to clean the house. Win. Win. WIN!
What was non-negotiable to my boy, was special party favors for his guests. He had a very specific vision for what he wanted them to be, what we included, and how it was presented. I, of course, would have done nothing less. This momma’s DIY heart was pretty proud.
Elijah is all about baseball right now. With the Cubs World Series win and friends from two seasons of park district ball in one year, he opted to meet up with his buddies at an indoor batting cages facility to celebrate his big day. It was imperative his favors follow suit.
To hold each guests goodies we used:
- Small red gift bag ($4.99 for 10 at Target) with a Cubs logo I printed online and glued to the bag
- 2 sheets of tissue paper (one crumpled at the bottom, one positioned to keep the goodies peeking out the top of the bag)
Included in each bag are the following:
- Honey Roasted Peanuts ($0.50 at Target)
- Salted Peanuts ($0.50 at Target)
- Sunflower Seeds ($0.50 at Target)
- Cracker Jacks ($13.99 for a box of 25 / $0.56 each on Amazon)
- Tops Bunt 16 Trading Cards (7 cards pack for $0.99 at Target)
At a few pennies more than $3.50 per guest, and virtually no time to assemble, these party favors are the way to go for a baseball themed birthday. My boy got exactly what he wanted, and I didn’t have to do (or pay) a whole lot to make him smile :).
This post contains affiliate links. Questions? Read my disclosure page here.