Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade is a family favorite at my house. While it makes for a pretty inexpensive date with one of my littles, it isn’t exactly economical when it comes to enjoying at home in larger quantities. For the price of a tall drink made at the local Starbucks, I can brew more than two quarts of my own at home. Here’s how . . .
This is a lightly sweetened version. By all means sweeten until your hearts content. 🙂
What you Need
- 3-4 Passion Tea Bags
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 quarts boiling water
- Tea Kettle and/or heat resistant container
How to Make it
- Boil enough water so you have just about 2 quarts.
- Brew water with 3-4 Passion Tea bags for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add 1/2 cup lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar, mixing well.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Place in the fridge to chill or serve over ice.