Trifles are some of the prettiest (and yummiest) desserts to make. They also happen to be one of the easiest. If you know your way around a package of instant pudding you’ve got yourself the makings of a trifle.
But I don’t have a trifle bowl, you say.
No matter. Grab yourself a handful of pretty glasses, take a look at this delicious banana chocolate chip cookie recipe, and start layering.
What You Need
Makes 4 individual trifles (with a little extra leftover)
- 4 large chocolate chip cookies
- 1 pkg instant Banana Cream Jello Pudding
- 1 pkg instant Chocolate Jello Pudding
- 1 pkg thawed Cool Whip
- 1 banana diced
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Skim milk (for pudding)
How to Make It
- Make both puddings according to package instructions and set aside.
- Dice cookies and banana. Set aside.
- Layer ingredients into four glasses in the following order (also pictured above), taking care not to smudge the sides of the glasses:
4. Refrigerate to set and enjoy!