Anyone who’s tried their hand at blogging knows that it is a serious investment of both time and heart.
It also comes with a pretty steep learning curve.
You sit down to write your first post thinking you’re going to wow the world with your incredible knowledge and expertise, only to discover that you must also acquaint yourself with basic marketing skills, social media prowess, SEO, and a working knowledge of website organization.
And this is only the short list.
The reality is, you can’t just be a good writer/designer/crafter/fill-in-the-blank-er to be a successful blogger. There’s just too many good blogs out there. Something about your brand needs to stick out – head and shoulders above the rest – and finding that something can feel a bit like an online goose chase.
Find someone who knows, and learn from them.
I’ve been blogging for six years and over that time have amassed a [small] working knowledge of blog execution the long – and often hard way – via trial and error. When I was introduced to Ruth Soukup and her book How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul and eventually her blogging course Elite Blog Academy, the learning curve became infinitely more manageable.
For a limited time, and before enrollment for Elite Blog Academy 2.0 opens February 22 (more on that later), Ruth is offering a few FREE no-strings-attached blogging resources ANYONE can take advantage of.
Click on the graphics below to sign up and/or participate. I can promise it will save you some hard-knock blogging lessons down the road. You can thank me later :).
Blogging made Simple
Turning Your Passion Into Profits
FREE 3-part video series delivered by email beginning February 16, 2016.
A Simple Framework for Blogging Success
4 Steps Every Blogger Needs to Take
FREE live webinar hosted February 25, 2016.
All live attendees will receive an additional special bonus.
7 Surefire Ways to Boost Your Blog Income Overnight
Free e-book with opt-in for more info on EBA 2.0.
Elite Blog Academy 2.0
Designed by Ruth Soukup to walk students through the process of creating a successful blog, EBA 2.0 shows them step-by-step how to grow a loyal following, generate income, and transform passion into something profitable.
Here’s what the course includes:
- 12 Comprehensive Unit Videos
- 12 Detailed Unit Workbooks with Video Outlines
- 16 Handouts
- 30 Purposeful Assignments
- Additional Training Webinars
- Accountability & Community within a Private Forum
- An EBA mobile app to access the forum on the go
- A weekly newsletter for added encouragement & motivation
Major Course takeaways:
- Eliminate blog confusion by creating an organized framework that sets the stage for everything you do.
- Create content that gets noticed and shared.
- Discover the secret to harnessing Pinterest, the most powerful free marketing tool in the world.
- Understand what is not working in your current monetization model and develop concrete goals and a solid plan to achieve them.
- Increase your site’s passive income by mastering the four key strategies of optimizing ad network revenue.
- Take advantage of the critical connection between SEO and ad revenue.
- Overcome your fear of private advertising and learn to approach brands with confidence.
- Learn what it really takes to earn an income from your blog, then develop your own product along with a successful marketing plan to sell it.
- Create a solid working business plan to take your blogging business to the next level.
Like blogging, this class is a serious investment.
I was part of the inaugural EBA class and have seen growth in the professionality of my content and presentation as well as monetization and readership. I’m especially thankful for the life-time membership that allows me to work at my own pace (which has been hiccuped more than once due to a book and a baby) and have access to new course materials as they are made available to incoming classes.
However, EBA 2.0 is not right for everyone.
It will take some serious time to complete (think 12-week college level coursework). You are going to be challenged to change things – hard things – about the blog you know and love, and at $499 it’s not cheap.
The best things in life rarely are.
If you’re serious about moving your blog from a hobby to an income generating revenue source, I would highly recommend checking this class out.
The doors to Elite Blog Academy 2.0 open at 7AM EST on February 22, 2016, and close at 11:59PM EST on the 26th.
Students registering before 11:59PM February 23, 2016 are also eligible for an Early Bird Bonus entitled “The Daily Productivity Guide for Bloggers,” a workbook and screencast to help you work more efficiently and get more done in less time.
Click the graphic below to join the wait list today!
While I am a current student of EBA I am also a class affiliate. Should you choose to register for EBA 2.0 through one of the links in this post I will receive a commission. Purchases made through contextual affiliate links do not affect the product cost to you, but help support this site and keep content free. Thank you in advance for your support!