Creating a Ninja Turtle Costume is EASY with this simple no-sew face mask pattern. Dress your child in green sweats, add the face mask, arm bands, and leg bands and call them Michaelangelo (or Leonardo, Donatello, or Raphael)!
Read on for instructions and FREE downloadable pattern below.
At some point birthday parties in house became synonymous with costume parties, which is super fun in theory, but can add extra expense for guests. To solve this problem this year, we gave each of our guests a colored Ninja Turtle Mask and corresponding arm and leg bands so everyone could join in the fun without any pre-party hassle.
This is by far the easiest costume project I’ve taken on. By making a simple pattern and cutting it out of felt, we quickly (and cheaply) provided everyone with a simple Ninja Turtle costume for the party – and oh what adorable turtles we had!
What you Need
- Red, Blue, Orange, and/or Purple colored felt
- Straight pins
- Downloadable for Ninja Turtle Mask Pattern (below)
How to Make it
- Download the FREE Ninja Turtle Mask pattern below. Print, cut out of heavy paper, and tape together as instructed.
- Cut a rectangle 2″ X 20″ out of heavy paper to be used as the arm band/leg band pattern.
- Placing your mask pattern along the fold, trace and pin before cutting the desired amount of masks.
- Trace the rectangle pattern onto doubled felt, pin and cut (two arm bands and two leg bands per child).
Click the link above to download the FREE Ninja Turtle Mask Pattern.