Decorating for our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle party was easy (and cheap!) with these festive DIY Ninja Turtle balloons. Keep reading for instructions and a FREE printable download for turtle eyes.
What you Need
- Green balloons
- Blue, red, orange, & purple streamers
- Green curling ribbon
- Clear tape
- Printable download for turtle eyes (below)
- Black Sharpie marker
How to make them
- Download FREE Ninja Turtle Printable Eyes below, and cut out two per balloon.
- Blow balloons up part-way and tie at the end.
- With the balloon tie facing top, tape colored streamer around the top third of the balloon.
- Tape eyes to streamer.
- Draw turtle smirk with black sharpie.
- Hang clusters of balloons from the ceiling at varying height with the green curling ribbon.
Click the link above to download FREE Ninja Turtle Printable Eyes.