Over the last few weeks we’ve had the privilege of hearing from Kate, Kristen, Rebecca & Sarah, and Zach & Shellie. Like me, I’m sure you’ve learned a
lot TON from their stories and have been inspired by their perspectives on writing. In addition to thanking these lovely ladies (and Zach) again for sharing with us, I wanted to include a final recap of my favorite bits of info from the series.
- If you write, you are a writer. So call yourself one. | Kate Conner
- Understand the season of life you’re in and set realistic expectations for yourself in it. | Kate Conner
- There is power-power-power in a good blog [book deal anyone?]. | Kate Conner
- Limit your social media use. | Kristen Hamilton
- If you want to be creative, do it on purpose, and have a plan. | Kristen Hamilton
- Sometimes your life experiences can become your best writing material and a platform for ministry. | Rebecca & Sarah
- Writing can lead you to new career opportunities [as in these ladies are now RADIO HOSTS!]. | Rebecca & Sarah
- You CAN professionally self-publish. | Zach & Shellie
- Doing so doesn’t have to break you or the bank. | Zach & Shellie
Don’t forget to connect with these fabulous authors at their internet homes . . .
One final shout out to Rebecca & Sarah . . .
. . . who since participating with the Everyday Author series has moved from a weekly show at 810AM KLVZ (Colorado) to a Monday-Wednesday-Friday show at 3PM MST. Congrats ladies!