Today’s link party celebrates YOUR real-life love stories. The party starts now and will close Sunday evening at 7PM. I’ll announce my favorites and the most clicked links just in time for Valentine’s Day. Everybody loves a good love story . . . I can’t wait to hear yours!!
If you’d like to link up:
- Choose a post about your dating relationship, engagement, wedding or lessons you’ve learned through one of those experiences.
**Link up as many posts as you want. Posts can be old or new.**
- Click the link below and follow the prompts.
**Please remember to link to the url of your POST not the main page of your BLOG.**
- Grab a button and link back so others can enjoy the Love Story Link Party as well.
**Hyperlinks are perfectly welcomed, or copy and paste the grab code beneath the grateful for a coffee break button at right to the end of your post (you’ll need to be in your blog’s html viewer to successfully add the button)**
- Read someone else’s love story and leave a comment.
**Because we all love it when someone new comments on a post :)**
If you’re just visiting and came to read more love stories:
- Click on the link above to be taken to the link party page.
- Click on any of the submitted links to be redirected to the author’s original post.
- Vote on your favorites and leave comments.