1 cup fresh baby spinach (really pack it in there)
1 box of Jello Chocolate Fudge Pudding mix
3 cups of Fat Free milk
8 ice cubes
Fat Free Chocolate syrup for garnish
1. Place spinach, bananas, pudding mix and milk in blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Add ice and blend again.
4. Pour into glasses and garnish with chocolate syrup.
5. Serve immediately (four adults & one child)
1. If you want a colder milkshake – freeze the bananas.
2. Fresh mint would have been oh so nice 🙂
3. Swap strawberries for bananas for a healthier chocolate strawberry milkshake