Life is ours for the taking, and the dreaming, and the living – one day at a time. The Everyday Life collection of posts covers my thoughts on the daily grind – from the glamorous to the ordinary – and everything in between.
- Free Chicago Museum Days 2017
- Why the Chicago Cubs May be the Greatest Baseball Story Ever
- 10 Things I Want to Tell Graduating High School Seniors
- An Interview with New York Times Bestselling Author Ruth Soukup
- Finding Order at Home by Establishing Routine
[From the Archives]
A four-post series including recipes, organizational tips, hostess checklists, and prep worksheets to help make your Thanksgiving celebration a success.
A five-post series about prepping your home with kids for the Christmas season.