Christine Trevino is an author, blogger, and freelance writer. She’s wife to Michael, homeschooling boy mom of three, and lover of words. She writes regularly at christinetrevino.com about practical faith, intentional family, and creative ministry. In her spare time you can find her family-adventuring, at the sewing machine, reading (another) novel, or enjoying a latte at the neighborhood Starbucks. Her devotional, Experience Christmas, is available in both Kindle and paperback on Amazon.
- (2015) Experience Christmas: Preparing Your Heart for the Manger Through the Stories and Songs of the Season devotional available in Kindle & paperback
- (2017) Simply Christmas: Narration and Production Notes for a Complete Christmas Eve Service available in paperback
- (2016) Christmas through the Carols: Narration and Production Notes for a Complete Christmas Eve Service available in paperback
Web & Media Credits
- Portraits of Faith radio show “Hitting Rock Bottom and Bouncing Back”
- My Evolution as a Mother post on FamilyShare.com
- Contributing writer at Real Life at Home (2015-2017)
- Guest posts
Advertising & Site Sponsorship
christinetrevino.com accepts advertising from family-friendly and topically-related companies or blogs, and is open to considering a brand relationship. Please complete the contact form for pricing and additional information.
Christine is available for one-time and regular freelance writing assignments. She has written for a variety of organizations on creative, informative, and dramatic works. Please complete the project request form for project wait list and pricing information.
Please feel free to use the following graphics in any print or online media. For additional graphics/photos or sizes please contact Christine here.