Christine is available for freelance writing opportunities on a project-by-project basis. She has written for a variety of organizations including Awana, Willow Creek Community Church, One Hope, Thrive Church Network, and Northwest Assembly of God, on creative, informative and dramatic works. She is currently a regular contributing writer at Real Life at Home.
For a sampling of her work on other blogs/sites, feel free to check out her list of guest posts here.
Christine would love to share at your next women’s/mom’s gathering, church service, or Christmas event. Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Embracing the calling of motherhood
- Walking your child through crisis / helping them make sense of senseless tragedy
- Finding your God-given potential while embracing the anonymity of everyday life
- Mothering and pursuing God-sized dreams
- Leveraging creative arts for ministry in the Church
- Finding rest at Christmas
- Making Advent count
For pricing information and availability please complete and submit the form below.
Additional work experience and information can be found on Christine’s LinkedIn profile.